Welcome to the all new Fiorella Klein show!
Each month, I speak to thought leaders around the world on how to have a healthy relationship with Self, whilst balancing fulfilling relationships in every aspect of your life.
It gives me great pleasure to introduce you to our first guest, Stef Sifandos. I came across him on social media a while back and was captivated by his powerful presence and ability to speak to self leadership and love with such consciousness and a great sense of humility.
Stef is an international speaker, author and coach. He is incredibly qualified, and holds, for example a degree in Behavioural Science and Philosophy, NLP, hypnosis, reiki, Ayurveda, life coaching and holistic health. However, Stef primarily considers himself a 'Relational Alchemist' - where he is able to achieve transformation in relationship through conscious connection.
We dive deep into:
- Stef's own shift from unconscious relationships to connecting on a deeper level with himself and future partners
- How to learn from 'mistakes' and seeing them as an opportunity for growth rather than beating ourselves up
- Strategies for men to balance their masculinity with their softer side
- Redefining the ego and embracing it as an important part of our soul
- Authenticity and bravery in the early stages of a new relationship
- Busting myths around what a 'conscious man' is or is not
- The importance of communicating intention to your partner
What is your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? We would love to hear it. Share with us in the comments below.
Thank you so much for listening!
In love and gratitude