A heart centred speaker.
Passion to ensure your event is a success.
An authority in wellness and self care.
I have a mission to inspire people to live their healthiest, happiest life.
I present grounded, calming talks on stress, the body, meditation and yoga.
What You Can Expect
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
If you'd like to book me for your next keynote presentation,
please complete the form below.
"Fiorella recently spoke at our corporate Health and Wellbeing event and it was a great success among staff and clients alike. I found her to be extremely passionate and engaging, both in the way she spoke and in educating clients on the benefits of mediation to total wellbeing. She has such a positive and happy demeanour and was a calming influence over the audience especially during the guided meditation, making everyone feel relaxed and at ease. Fiorella was a breath of fresh air to have in the office and a pleasure to work with!"
- Megan Mort, Beaumont Consulting
"Fiorella recently joined us at Chiropractic Central for our Stress and Mediation seminar. She completely calmed the room when she stood to talk, and engaged everyone there. She was very knowledgeable, and walked everyone through important awareness of breathing, yoga poses and a guided mediation, that everyone really enjoyed. She is very professional and has a beautiful energy to be around. We wouldn’t hesitate to have her in our office as a speaker again in the future."
- Sarah MacNeil, Chiropractic Central